Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Recorded CASANA Webinars
- What are the system requirements for CASANA recorded webinar attendees?
CASANA recorded webinars can be accessed on Windows, MAC, and Linux on all browsers. Our recorded webinars are 100% browser based. You can test your connection ahead of time at
- What do I need to do in order to view the videos within the recorded webinar?
CASANA recorded Webinars use FLASH to stream videos. If you do not already have FLASH on your computer, you will need to install the free download at: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer.
- Who should I contact if I have a question that isn't answered here?
Questions or concerns should be directed to CASANA Education Director Kathy Hennessy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I have a group with whom I would like to share the webinar. Who should I contact?
CASANA offers terrific group rates for On-Demand Webinars! Please contact CASANA Education Director, Kathy Hennessy at email@example.com with any questions about group viewing of webinars and rates.
- How can I view a "live" webinar?
The webinars found on the CASANA Apraxia Center site are recorded from educational events presented to a "live" audience. If you are interested in attending a "live" CASANA webinar please visit www.apraxia-kids.org. Information on CASANA's educational events can be found listed under "CASANA Sponsored Events" found on the "Events" tab.
- How will I know if my computer can play the recorded webinar that I purchased?
You should test your computer and connection prior to purchasing a recorded webinar at casanawebinars.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm.
- How will I log-on to view the recorded webinar that I purchased?
Before you purchase a recorded webinar you will be prompted to create an account with a username and password at the Apraxia Center website, at apraxia-kids.org/webinars/. When you are ready to view a recorded webinar that you purchased, you can log into the Apraxia Center website using your username and password. Under the "Purchased" tab the recorded webinars that you have purchased will be listed and ready to be accessed.
- How long will I have to watch a recorded webinar that I purchase?
You will have 30 days from the date of your purchase to view your recorded webinar. During that time period you can view the recorded webinar as many times as you would like.
- What happens if I have trouble logging into a recorded webinar that I purchased?
If you have technical issues logging into a recorded webinar that you purchased from the Apraxia Center Library or during the recorded webinar, please click here to find the proper phone number for support in your area. In order to maximize available system resources it is best to close all non-essential applications on your computer. Rebooting your computer will solve the majority of technical issues. Before calling technical support please reboot your computer and make sure you are using a wired internet connection.
- Can I earn ASHA Continuing Education Units by attending this course?
Yes. CASANA does offer American Speech-Hearing Association CEU's for a number of the recorded webinars. You must register at the professional registration rate and follow the instructions in your confirmation for filling out the required paperwork, including the assessment which must be passed with at least an 80% in order to be eligible for ASHA CEU's. CASANA will process your ASHA CEU submittal.
- Will I receive a Verification Certificate?
Yes, Verification Certificates can be downloaded from the document pod located in the webinar room during the recorded webinar.
- Will there be handouts?
If handouts have been made available by the speaker, registrants will be able to download them from the document pod located in the recorded webinar room.
- Can I share my handouts with others?
Handouts and other materials are for paid registrants only and should not be shared with anyone who has not paid a registration fee.
- How do I pay for CASANA recorded webinars?
There are several ways that you can pay for your webinar:
- Paypal - click the "Pay with my PayPal account" tab located on the payment page.
- Credit/Debit Card - click the "Pay with a debit or credit card, or Bill Me Later" tab located on the payment page.
- Purchase Order - Please contact CASANA directly at 412-343-7102.
- How do I apply my coupon to my purchase?
Coupon holders should enter their coupon code during the checkout process. Discounts will be applied during checkout.
- When Are Refunds Issued?
There are no refunds for recorded webinars purchased from the Apraxia Center Library.